NEOS technology is an evolution in static controls providing ultra-high performance of up to 250% compared to competitive products. Design for the most demanding static elimination applications.
NEOS Series Bars uses advanced Reactive Intelligence to frequently sample the electrostatic field of a static charged surface and then increases the supply of static neutralizing ions of the opposite polarity until the charge is neutralized.
NEOS technology provides process security for static critical applications by monitoring the Barsoperational status and indicating whether it needs cleaning or other maintenance.
The NEOS Series bars are powered by 24 volts DC. All ionizing and sensing electronics are enclosedwithin the Bar. The bars have reinforced housings for years of durability.
- Ultra-high static elimination performance for most demanding applications
- Uses NEOS Reactive Intelligence – 2 auto & 3 manual settings for optimal control
- Remote and local monitoring of power status and “Clean Me” function
- Static neutralizing performance across full length of bar
- Shockless with durable tungsten emitters
- Reinforced bodies for durability with IP67 fully sealed protection
- 24VDC Supply. Source: PLC or Optional 110/220V power pack
- CE Certified (UL pending)
The rotary switch at the cable end of the bar gives the operator full control over the NEOS bar. The default factory setting is AUTO NORMAL for intelligent operation.
AUTO LONG may be chosen if the operating distance is always toward the long end of the range. The customer may also select to turn off the intelligent modes and run the bar as a standard static eliminator. There are 3 manual settings for Short, Medium and Long Range Operation.